Travel Tips For You
- Do not carry too much cash with you.
- Keep some emergency cash in a safe at your hotel.
- Travel with 2 credit cards, in case you lost one of them, and keep them in different places.
- Notify your bank of your travel plans before your departure.
Keep your stuff safe:
- Do not wear or carry jewelry or expensive stuff.
- Keep your expensive stuff in the safe box at your hotel room or reception.
- When going to the beach, take only what’s really necessary and keep it simple at all times.
- Do not accept help from strangers while using ATM machines.
Driving in a Foreign Country:
- Carry your ID with you at all times and possibly state your blood type in a document ID and always let family and friends know your whereabouts and your travel plans during and before the trip.
- Make sure you understand the road rules before you start driving, different countries have different road regulations. Also, watch out for fake police officers on the road.
Attitude in traveling:
- Understand the road rules before you start driving in a foreign country, different countries have different road regulations.
- Also, watch out for fake police officers on the road.
- Travel insurance is a great safety procedure while traveling overseas. Hospital bills can really add up and having access to insurance if an accident might occur is a great way to travel with some peace of mind. Travel insurance can also help with flight cancellations and lost or stolen items.
Health Certificates and Vaccines:
- Some countries are considered infested with some life-threatening diseases, so check all the required health certificates and vaccine information for the country you are traveling to.
- Notify your hotel and family back home about your emergency contact information.
- Make sure to keep a document with your identification with you at all times in case necessary.